keyestudio UNO with pin header interface is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
For convenience of wiring, we designed electronic brick 3pin interface corresponding to all 14 digital pins, 6 analog pins, 1 pin header for serial communication and 1 for IIC communication. It also has a toggle switch. When switched to 5V, level on serial communication port is 5V, voltage of pins is 5V; When switched to 3.3V, level on serial communication port is 3.3V, voltage of pins is 3.3V.
- Microcontroller core: ATmega328P-pu
- Working voltage: +5V
- External input voltage: +7V~+12V(suggest)
- External input voltage ( extremum ): +6V≤ Vin ≤ +20V
- Digital signal I/O interface: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog signal input interface: 6
- DCI/O interface current: 20mA
- FlashMemory: 32KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM static storage capacity: 2KB
- EEPROM storage capacity: 1K
- Clock frequency: 16MHZ